Site Search The Web    
  A place to live. A Community for Living and Growing.  
  About Tenant Resident Councils  
  A Tenant Resident Council (TRC) at Housing Authority of New Haven’s (HANH) Elm City Communities provides an open meeting forum where you can address concerns about your community and present ideas or other issues that impact the quality of life for you and your family. Each Elm City Communities development has an active TRC, whose membership is made up of residents of that development. TRCs enable residents to voice their concerns and contribute to the decisions that are made about their development and community. There are no fees or dues. Elm City Communities provides funds to each TRC to support their planned activities for the year.  
  To find out more about Tenant Resident Councils, please select a topic from our  
  Frequently Asked Questions  
  Who Can Join? How Are Officers Selected?  
  Is the Tenant Resident Council Authorized to Make Decisions for the Community?  
  How Can I Get Involved?  
  back top  
  Pre-Application Public Housing  
  Pre-Application HCV  
  Contact Us  
  Privacy Policy